Hello everybody, I welcome myself to the world of blogging. A word about the name "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", don't even bother interpreting what that means, cause neither do I, just heard it once somewhere on one of my favorite TV shows, House MD (btw if someone knows which episode it was do tell me). This blog is definitely not about "breaking the habit" or "going against convention" as the name might even remotely suggest, I'm not going to bitch about life in general or how crappy it is, or how sad people are or about corrupt politicians. although that might come once in a while. What I might write on is anybody's guess, mostly random stuff, so topics could range from Seekh Kabab, Cafe Churchill, to random theories that I believe(do read that post(s) when it comes). I might post some trivia also, so jobless interested people can enlighten themselves with some useless information which might save their lives one day.
Ok, I've had enough now, I'll catch up with my non-existent followers next time.
Regards
P.S. - Anybody knows where you could get really good Seekh Kababs in Mumbai.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great no subject!! I suck
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to some more keep writing
ReplyDeleteOk guys this is some chutiya post that my frnd made on my behalf. I most definitely didnot make it and i definitely didnot want to start my blog with this post. All i have learned is that dont go to sleep with gmail signed in and my chutiya frnd cant wirte for nuts
ReplyDelete